Photo via: prairieperch.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to build a custom-sized, waterproof shower pan for a curved shower enclosure by following these clear, detailed photos and step-by-step instructions.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Threads How-To offers step-by-step video instruction on everything thing you need for sewing instruction — including tips, basic garment sewing techniques, and free projects.
- Painting 101 | How to paint a room | Tips on painting interior walls | Step-by-step painting tutorial | how to prep for wall painting | How to choose a paint sheen | How to store paint | Painting techniques | TheNavagePatch.com
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Check out this closet makeover reveal, including a source list by Erin Spain.
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – Industrial Pipe and Wood Bookshelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- Get the look of exposed brick in your home with this easy DIY project to turn paneling into a beautiful, faux brick wall! Includes video tutorial. via @swaywithsway
- Do-it-yourself decorating allows you to customize your home, apartment, condo, or room with DIY accents that transform your space on a budget without completing a full-scale remodel. Whether youre a beginner or an expert, we guide you with instructions, tutorials, and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects and room makeovers. We have tips, techniques, and tools to get you started on paint projects, the easiest way to freshen up a space or decor item. But it doesnt stop there! Wel
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.