Photo via: busybeingjennifer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycle is one of the high-quality methods that can be used over removed points to create a few kinds of recent factors from them. By way of recycling some useful items can create such numerous factors such as decoration factors, accessories and many other devices which we need in our each day regular. The most …
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Built in desk cabinets is one of the good things that you can choose to beautify your house. With using this kind of things you will bring the new different looks to your house which it will make your house looks really different than before. Using this kind of things really suitable for those of …
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- https://youtu.be/uTMUdx49hL0 Love your Cricut Explore, but frustrated by the limited pen color options? I was too. This 3D printed adapter is specially designed to hold a Sharpie brand marker in the Cricut Explore or Explore Air (not the Explore One). Now you can use markers you already have and enjoy all of the color options offered! There are other adapters out there, but they dont keep the marker / pen centered in the holder. This adapter will keep your marker centered, so all of your Write operations are exactly where they are supposed to be. All adapters are individually tested before shipping. The adapters replace the removable pen holder, and they are more easily removed than the Cricut stock adapter. Note: This is not an official Cricut product. It is a design that works, but it is not a mass produced, injection molded part. These are made to order on a 3D printer. Thin features on 3D printed PLA will break if handled improperly. Updated directions can be found at he following URL (you have to copy/paste it): http://bit.ly/sharpAdapt The Three Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic). The Four Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic) plus the NEW Sharpie Pen adapter. Colors vary. Get all of our adapters in our new SUPER PACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/490221785/ Bic Mark-it adapter! https://www.etsy.com/listing/464394303/cricut-explore-bic-mark-it-adapter-for Love Sakura Gelly Roll Pens? Check out our adapter for those! https://www.etsy.com/listing/260461257/cricut-explore-gelly-roll-adapter
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- No patio? No problem. You can still build a lush summer garden inside your four walls, no matter how much living space you have. Weve rounded up more than a dozen indoor garden projects that take shape in new and different ways – growing up, hanging down, or simply making use of otherwise unused space.
- Ive long admired all those pretty hand painted globes Ive seen on etsy and anthropologie. But like so many other things, I thought making one myself would be more fun than just buying one. I used a globe that I found at Michaels (bought with a gift card and a coupon), but you could use … Read More about Easy Painted Globe – Be the Change!