Photo via: shadesofblueinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you know how to use a Kreg Jig? Are you making these pocket hole mistakes? Here are 9 tips for avoiding pocket hole mistakes when building DIY projects.
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Scrap wood + mason jars. loved this project-would love to do more out of driftwood!
- Use scraps of leather and pieces of scrap wood to create a DIY rustic wooden tray with leather handles!
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Build this EASY Rustic Corbel with scrap wood! Love it!
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- how to clean reclaimed wood + ideas for use (good for pallets)
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project