Photo via: shadesofblueinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you know how to use a Kreg Jig? Are you making these pocket hole mistakes? Here are 9 tips for avoiding pocket hole mistakes when building DIY projects.
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Ever wondered what the deal is with the Kreg Jig? This post explains exactly how to use this tool and why you need it in your toolbox!
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Here are more than 20 DIY Picture Frames for you to make. You can use plain wooden frames from the craft store or you can upcycle and old frame.
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- Make this Pallet-style Large Serving tray for free from scrap wood or buy new wood to build it for around $10. This pretty pallet projects DIY Serving Tray is great for backyard BBQs, picnics, beach trips, and pool parties.
- Scrap wood + mason jars. loved this project-would love to do more out of driftwood!
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Use scraps of leather and pieces of scrap wood to create a DIY rustic wooden tray with leather handles!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait