Photo via: shadesofblueinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Do you know how to use a Kreg Jig? Are you making these pocket hole mistakes? Here are 9 tips for avoiding pocket hole mistakes when building DIY projects.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Ever wondered what the deal is with the Kreg Jig? This post explains exactly how to use this tool and why you need it in your toolbox!
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Scrap wood + mason jars. loved this project-would love to do more out of driftwood!
- Use scraps of leather and pieces of scrap wood to create a DIY rustic wooden tray with leather handles!
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Build this EASY Rustic Corbel with scrap wood! Love it!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.