Photo via: farmhousemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- Tutorial and free plans on how to build a DIY rustic bookshelf with crates and reclaimed pallets
- How to build a DIY West Elm-inspired Alexa Reclaimed Bed
- Make your bed … literally! With our handy diagram, youll have everything you need to build your own custom, reclaimed wood platform bed.
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- 3 Piece outdoor chair. You could easily use reclaimed wood for this.
- I have my grandparents original table that they received for a wedding gift…..I can use the base and have Bill remake the top with reclaimed lumber…..love this!
- jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! Click to read more
- Have pops construct something like this for me with reclaimed wood he has. for storage.. maybe old cabinet.. etc. No back.. tv stand on top.
- LOVE this beautiful transformation with Stikwood!! | Weathered Reclaimed Kitchen Bar