Photo via: farmhousemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- Make your bed … literally! With our handy diagram, youll have everything you need to build your own custom, reclaimed wood platform bed.
- Tutorial and free plans on how to build a DIY rustic bookshelf with crates and reclaimed pallets
- How to build a DIY West Elm-inspired Alexa Reclaimed Bed
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Theres something about this reclaimed wood table I just love!
- 3 Piece outdoor chair. You could easily use reclaimed wood for this.
- jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! Click to read more
- Have pops construct something like this for me with reclaimed wood he has. for storage.. maybe old cabinet.. etc. No back.. tv stand on top.
- I have my grandparents original table that they received for a wedding gift…..I can use the base and have Bill remake the top with reclaimed lumber…..love this!
- Jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! The end result is so stunning! Click here to read more of their tutorial