Photo via: farmhousemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- How to build a DIY West Elm-inspired Alexa Reclaimed Bed
- Tutorial and free plans on how to build a DIY rustic bookshelf with crates and reclaimed pallets
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- I have my grandparents original table that they received for a wedding gift…..I can use the base and have Bill remake the top with reclaimed lumber…..love this!
- Have pops construct something like this for me with reclaimed wood he has. for storage.. maybe old cabinet.. etc. No back.. tv stand on top.
- Jill and Ron from Reimajine share how they created this DIY desk to bench conversion from reclaimed wood and other materials! The end result is so stunning! Click here to read more of their tutorial
- LOVE this beautiful transformation with Stikwood!! | Weathered Reclaimed Kitchen Bar
- Show off your patriotic side with this beautiful reclaimed red white and blue pallet heart! This large heart, measures approximately 2 ft by 2 ft. Created from
- Looking for the perfect DIY project to transform your home this summer? One of the biggest trends in home décor right now is upcycling reclaimed wood. You can search for wood and reclaim it yourself from abandoned local structures (barns, railroads, etc.), or you can purchase it wholesale…