Photo via: organizedmom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com/: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com//2016/11/sliding-barn-door-media-console.html?utm_content=buffer26598&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- DIY grandy sliding door console table or entertainment center. DIY barn door hardware tutorial. Farmhouse decor and decorating ideas. How to decorate around a TV. Fixer upper decor
- How to build a designer-inspired DIY Sliding Barn Door Bookcase | Free printable project plans at buildsomething.com via Sawdust 2 Stitches
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Installing a sliding barn door in your home has never been easier! Well show you how easy it is in this quick DIY video!
- A sliding door is a great option, especially when space is tight. This plan shows one way to build a rustic-style door. Finish it to blend with your décor and youll have a great-looking custom door that will add lots of character to your house!
- Rustic and Neutral White Sliding Barn Door Entertainment Center – Family and the Lake House – www.familyandthelakehouse.com
- Sliding barn door plans. So much cheaper than the kits they sell. via @akadesigndotca
- Sliding barn door ~ can you imagine how much bigger rooms will be? The door, when open, could go behind furniture like a book case or dresser.