Photo via: thesawdustdiaries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Monograms are a timeless piece of decor that can be stylishly incorporated into wall galleries, bookshelves, mantels and desks. Reminiscent of upholstered leather wing chairs, this version adds a bit of masculine flair with rich-looking leather and shiny brass nails, and would lend a bit of library chic to any space. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340567_diy-leather-monogram-nailhead-trim.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content…
- Edinburgh Library, Edinburgh, Scotland… How did I not check this out when I was there?
- Library loft at Fonthill, a historic Arts and Crafts mansion in Pennsylvania, made of poured concrete.
- Library loft at Fonthill Castle, Doylestown, (USA)
- IKEA Hack: Tarva Dresser turned into a library card catalog.
- Unusual Library, it looks like a clock! Love the centred aliceinwonderland mirror! – http://pinterest.com/pin/A2-BbAAQgMkHieQkNa4AAAA/?s=4&m=twitter
- Ikea Billy Bookcase Library Hack – Remington Avenue
- Why fill an attic with boxes and bins when you could convert it into a lofty library, instead?
- Floating Corner Shelf With Drawers – Readers Gallery – Fine Woodworking *** The beginnings of a built-in corner desk….
- DIY Built-In Entertainment Center and Cabinet Doors | homeMNprovement
- DIY Home Ideas | Five Ways to Fake Built-in Shelves
- cook books built-in bookcase…love this idea