Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plywood floor.
- Plywood Bookcase Two simple bookcase designs that are made with either one or two sheets of plywood Discover thousands of images about Plywood Bookcase
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- Make colorful geometric chargers by painting inexpensive plywood boards. Details on this project by blogger Emily Walters: http://www.midwestliving.com/blog/life/3-blogger-projects-we-love/
- 20 Ways to Decorate Blank Walls with Beautiful Wood Projects – From reclaimed wood projects to modern plywood brilliance, you will find something to fit many different decorating styles.
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- DIY laundry room update with stenciled walls and DIY painted vinyl floors via View Along the Way laundryroom
- What are the most popular hardwood flooring species? And, whats best for your floors? TheFlooringGirl.com
- Ebony hardwood flooring. Dark floors vs light floors. TheFlooringGirl.com
- Do It Yourself Floors • Great ideas, projects and tutorials! • You too can learn how to DIY floors. Its easier than you think with these great tutorials!
- A how-to guide for installing vinyl floors, no underlayment and no power tools needed! These are the easiest floors to install yourself!