Photo via: pocketofposies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to my 1st ever fall home tour! Ive got my dining room table dolled up for fall. Ive also added touches of fall to my great room and my buffet is loaded with fall cookies and caramel apples. Come on over! MyReason ad
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- AKA Design Neutral Fall Home Tour
- Channel a calm, serene, decidedly seaside vibe in all new ways with this coastal chic style. Sophisticated whites mixed with organic touches and ocean inspired blues provide a room that brings the outdoors in. Shop Coastal Décor & More – in stores now!
- 2015 Modern Farmhouse Fall Tour | Blesser House – Gorgeous fall home decor ideas!
- Rustic Fall Mantel using neutrals and texture
- The Glidden® 2017 Color of the Year is Byzantine Blue! Chosen for its versatility and gender neutral properties, this bluish-purple paint color works well in any room of your home or in an exterior setting. Byzantine Blue is interesting because when paired with dark neutrals, it appears to be more grey. When partnered with whites, it appears more bluish-purple. Regardless of your pairings, this paint color is great for creating a space in which to re-focus your energy and balance your life.
- In Episode 214 of IKEA Home Tour, the Squad travels to Chicago, IL to help Jessica Waszak surprise her hard-working husband, Scott, with a man cave makeover!…
- I love decorating for any holiday, and of course I love cute vintage Easter decor! I like to add subtle touches here and there around my home. Today, I have one to share with you… and a free printable banner for you to download! I am so excited to be doing the 12 Months of Martha, and…Read More »
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon