Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Fabric and Cardboard Wall Letters DIY. Nx
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Get that SundayMorning vibe every day by waking up to an artwork you love! Enter our competition to WIN £250 to spend on your next piece. ・ We want to hear about how you and your partner have succeeded or failed to buy art together. Share a comment below with your story using ArtWillKeepUsTogether. Competition ends tomorrow!
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Art
- Shoe Box Lids – Spray paint in a glossy white, tape, next color. DYI art
- Cool Wall Art Room Decorations for Teen Bedroom | DIY Flower Monogram by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-projects-for-teens-bedroom/:
- Alcohol Ink suncatcher by Chantelle Monique Art. Alcohol ink on plexiglass.
- printable Its so good to be home wall art // instant download typographic print // black and white minimalistic home decor print