Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- Fabric and Cardboard Wall Letters DIY. Nx
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- Alcohol Ink suncatcher by Chantelle Monique Art. Alcohol ink on plexiglass.
- Shoe Box Lids – Spray paint in a glossy white, tape, next color. DYI art
- printable Its so good to be home wall art // instant download typographic print // black and white minimalistic home decor print
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, patriotic toddler art project.
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Art
- A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels Video Art Course Semester 2 – You ARE an Artist! This art instructor come to me, works around my schedule and teaches all my kids at the same time!
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- Reclaimed wood wall art 37x24x5 by CarpenterCraig on Etsy