Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- Fabric and Cardboard Wall Letters DIY. Nx
- This cute little letter is so Pretty!!! What she did is buy a cardboard letter, then used hot glue to make the design on it. Then she covered the letter with tin foil! Then used shoe polish to antique it! So simple, but it is gorgeous!!! Source: Somewhat Quirky
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Get that SundayMorning vibe every day by waking up to an artwork you love! Enter our competition to WIN £250 to spend on your next piece. ・ We want to hear about how you and your partner have succeeded or failed to buy art together. Share a comment below with your story using ArtWillKeepUsTogether. Competition ends tomorrow!
- Cool Wall Art Room Decorations for Teen Bedroom | DIY Flower Monogram by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-projects-for-teens-bedroom/:
- spring book page art, crafts, easter decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, wall decor
- It’s really cheap and easy flower art. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint