Photo via: pionik.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- DIY Window Plant Shelves tutorial: Baby and Cat proof (or at least baby and cat resistant)
- How to fix cat scratched furniture | Growing Spaces
- DIY | cat house @burkatron
- Free cat lady embroidery patterns
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- Reclaim unused space beneath your stairs and hide away the cat litter box with this clever DIY project. Store the litter box and Litter Locker out of view, but still easily accessible by your cat and for cleaning.
- Ikea Copy Cat Table HACK!!!! Easy project for the beginners!!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Aqua Watercolor Boho Duvet Cover
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.