Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Make a HUGE canvas photo using foam boards and making prints at Staples. Total cost is $20! Most canvas 4×6 cost $40 and up to buy.
- fabric covered insulation | … to Make a Fabric-Covered Window Cornice – using insulation foam board
- Downsizing Delight – 18246BE | Cottage, Craftsman, Exclusive, Narrow Lot, Photo Gallery, 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, PDF, Sloping Lot | Architectural Designs
- Coastal Living Showhouse – White and green kitchen features white cabinets paired with white quartz countertops and a ceiling height green herringbone tiled backsplash lined with stacked white shelves with corbels.
- Crochet tablecloth – inspired by Turkish tiles
- Floor Stencils Decorate a Vintage Farmhouse – DIY Decorating and Painting Ideas for Floor Tiles and Outdoor Rugs – Royal Design Studio Stencils
- Love the colorful tiles – Agnes // – Customized Colorful Tile – Colorful tile can completely change the mood of a white kitchen. Here, lime green tiles break up upper and lower cabinets and play off the patterned window treatments. The kitchen feels crisp, clean, and contemporary.
- Explore Tanya Marions photos on Flickr. Tanya Marion has uploaded 37 photos to Flickr.
- Explore art-teacher1s photos on Flickr. art-teacher1 has uploaded 87 photos to Flickr.
- Explore lolablueoceans photos on Flickr. lolablueocean has uploaded 1765 photos to Flickr.