Photo via: dailyholidayblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss day with a fun DIY Truffula Tree Wall Hanging craft that even the kids will love!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- HGTV magazine | BM Revere Pewter for Flip or Flop
- Valentine Mantel In my opinion, Valentines Day is like the best holiday ever! Ok, so having my birthday on Valentines Day might have something to do with that. But still. I think its wonderful to have a holiday to celebrate those around you who:
- Celebrate Independence Day with these festive 4th of July desserts!
- I’ve been hand-stitching cards since waaaaaay back in the day. Embroidery was my first love. It’s such a fun craft and makes a beautiful handmade gift! See our Hand-Stitched pattern page to see all the free printable designs you can… Continue Reading →
- Interested in setting up a fabulous reading nook in your home? Last year around this time MPMK put together an entire book week. We covered topics like how to find great books, how to celebrate with books, even how to craft with books, and – my favorite – how to set up a book nook. I thought I’d repost our finds …
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- 7 Simple Ways to Celebrate Each Day – The Crowned Goat
- My Country tis’ of thee In Utah the 4th of July isn’t the only patriotic holiday we celebrate in July we also celebrate Pioneer day on July 24th. It is just as big as the 4th so we keep all the patriotic décor up all month. My outdoor hanger is displaying a cute banner type …
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- This is a killer blog for craft room storage ideas. Love it! ~ to look at another day