Photo via: inspirationgreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- birdhouse made from old books
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!
- Our Inviting Space For Kids from An Inviting Home blog. Great solution for organizing all those games, books, puzzles, and craft supplies
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- A coffee bar made from ONE single pallet.
- Queen Canopy Bed made from Staatsburg walnut tree
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- DIY Workout Shirt..just made this from an old high school shirt 🙂
- Before you start redecorating your room, take some advice from one of our favorite bloggers, Thistlewood Farms! She takes a look back on the five decorating mistakes she wishes she hadnt made, so that you dont have to do the same!
- The Plaid Pigeons delightful set of planters are made from repurposed toy dinosaurs.