Photo via: inspirationgreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- birdhouse made from old books
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!
- Our Inviting Space For Kids from An Inviting Home blog. Great solution for organizing all those games, books, puzzles, and craft supplies
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- How to Make Pouf Chair from Old Tire DIY Tutorial | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- Adirondack chair instructions…make from pallets
- DIY Home Decor – Rustic bench painted and distressed in aqua. Made from old chairs.
- A coffee bar made from ONE single pallet.
- This project from the oneboardchallege was made with a single 1x8x8 board that cost about $6! Youve got to try this!–Woodshop Diaries
- Calendar made from a window — label each pane with a day of the week and then you can write your schedule with a dry erase marker.