Photo via: inspirationgreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- birdhouse made from old books
- Our Inviting Space For Kids from An Inviting Home blog. Great solution for organizing all those games, books, puzzles, and craft supplies
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- wreath made from magazine pages…brilliant!! blueidone
- Lamp made from old florida tags and bike rim
- DIY Hmong Tassels made from quilting squares and wool via @jakonya
- DIY Workout Shirt..just made this from an old high school shirt 🙂
- Calendar made from a window — label each pane with a day of the week and then you can write your schedule with a dry erase marker.
- Super easy and adorable fall wreath made from just three items from Michaels. fall wreath diy www.littleglassjar.com
- DIY Mosaic flower pots made from recycled china
- Paper Craft for Spring – Recycling Craft – Daisies Made From Empty Paper Towel Rolls/Tubes