Photo via: inspirationgreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- birdhouse made from old books
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!
- Our Inviting Space For Kids from An Inviting Home blog. Great solution for organizing all those games, books, puzzles, and craft supplies
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Crafty DIY Window screens made from lace
- DIY Accent Table From a Wire Laundry Basket (made for less than $25)
- The Plaid Pigeons delightful set of planters are made from repurposed toy dinosaurs.
- Before you start redecorating your room, take some advice from one of our favorite bloggers, Thistlewood Farms! She takes a look back on the five decorating mistakes she wishes she hadnt made, so that you dont have to do the same!
- This project from the oneboardchallege was made with a single 1x8x8 board that cost about $6! Youve got to try this!–Woodshop Diaries
- 20 ways to make a lamp from reused materials! …like the one made with recycled used coffee filters!
- Super easy and adorable fall wreath made from just three items from Michaels. fall wreath diy www.littleglassjar.com