Photo via: inspirationgreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- birdhouse made from old books
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!
- Our Inviting Space For Kids from An Inviting Home blog. Great solution for organizing all those games, books, puzzles, and craft supplies
- Adirondack chair instructions…make from pallets
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- How to Make Pouf Chair from Old Tire DIY Tutorial | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- This DIY peacock chair makeover from Chanel, of Camille Styles, will add a bright burst of personality to your backyard. Use this easy tutorial to bring color and life into your outdoor landscaping. Chanel used a bright shade of Aquifer to cover up the old paint job on her wicker chair. Check out this rest of her article to see how you can get this modern look in your own home.
- DIY Home Decor – Rustic bench painted and distressed in aqua. Made from old chairs.
- DIY Gold Decorative Sphere Made From Hula Hoops….Yard Sculptures
- The bedroom shelf from Julie Martins home tour on Design*Sponge (made from an old suitcase!) diy bedroom