Photo via: omnomally.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to make a pie crust. It is easy to make a homemade pie crust and they taste so much better with your pies! Use this pie crust for any pie you want, pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potato pie and more!Perfect for yout thanksgiving pie recipes and your christmas dinner pie recipes!
- 29.Hair conditioner Apple cider vinegar is an excellent natural conditioner, as it removed the tangled tips, and makes the hair shiny and smooth. You should add a tablespoon of it and a few drops of orange essential oil in a cup of water, and apply it on the entire hair after shampooing. Let it act …
- Having a desk in your bedroom is a great way to stay organized and neat – or, uh, at least it seems that way. Your desk might start out as your designated homework spot, with lofty ideas of evenings spent typing away projects and never having to search for that one important paper your teacher told you to hang onto.
- Great inexpensive way to create an old pie safe look using current day unused dresser.
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- Hues that sit next to each other on the color wheel (“cousins,” as author Debra Prinzing puts it) make for harmonious bouquets. Blues and purples will feel tranquil together; reds and pinks, more energetic. “Green counts as neutral since it’s the color of so much foliage,” says Prinzing, who uses it heavily in her arrangements. Large leaves make great frames.
- 28 DIYs You Need for Your First Apartment via Brit + Co.
- 20 Chic Homes Made Out of Shipping Containers | Brit + Co
- 17 Small-Space Home Gym Hacks You Need to Keep Those Resolutions Going via Brit + Co
- Check Out These 4 Festive Must-Try DIYs for an Unforgettable Friendsgiving via Brit + Co
- How to Make a Custom Bench People Will Never Believe You DIYed via Brit + Co.