Photo via: vintagegwen.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand
- DIY Dollar tree cupcake stand from burner covers
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses. Cute for appetizers or small desserts!
- 1 moule à tarte en alu + un chandelier + de la peinture blanche = un présentoir à gâteau qui en jette ! DIY – Dollar Store Cake Stand – Tutorial
- lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/
- A gazing ball the kids wont break! This tutorial is so easy to follow and these are CHEAP!!! Make this DIY FAUX Gazing Ball for your garden for under $20 for TWO. Can get all the supplies at dollar store – click the post to see what you need and watch vi
- Party Animal Magnets | Click Pic for 20 Dollar Store Crafts for Home Decor Ideas for Cheap | DIY Home Decor Hacks Tips and Tricks – Modern Crafting
- A nice little roundup of cheap and easy curb appeal ideas for your home with lots of before and after photos! Whether you have a small home, ranch style home, split level home, or anything in between, youre sure to find something that will make it stand out from the rest!
- Take string and dip it in craft glue(aka dollar store 1L white kids glue) and wrap it in a neat design over blown up balloons … Once dry pop balloons and gently pull out… Tada
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.