Photo via: wp.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- We’re in the home stretch of our playroom makeover, and I have just a few more projects to share before I show you the big room reveal! One of the hardest parts of putting this room together was getting everything organized. Kids are messy little creatures and tend to accumulate a lot of stuff! We …
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Are you looking to add some new workout equipment to your garage gym or home workout room but dont want to spend a fortune? If so, youve come to the right place. We have done the research and searched the web to compile a list of the greatest DIY workout equipment ideas that you need to try and can easily make yourself. DIY Workout Equipment Ideas You Need To Try DIY Medicine Ball (Source) A medicine ball can be used in many different strength training and conditioning exercises. Medici…
- This DIY makeover cost under $300 including all of the accessories for this small laundry room. Now it has a lot more room for storage and hidden organization.
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- I am so excited to join the wonderful group of bloggers in the Pinterest Inspired Monthly Challenge. On the last Saturday of every month, we’ll each feature a project we created, inspired by one of our pins. By the way, I’d sure love for you to follow me on Pinterest and check out some of…