Photo via: delineateyourdwelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to repurpose those old pillows into easy to sew Lounge Tassel Pillows – Delineate Your Dwelling
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Tassel Wall Hangings crafts homedecor
- Lets Gold Leaf all the Things!! Creative Gold Leaf Roundup, Delineate Your Dwelling
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Create these fun and whimsical DIY Back to School Soaps – Delineate Your Dwelling
- Easy DIY Watercolor Basket, Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY Paper Cactus and Grasses, Delineate Your Dwelling
- Easy to create DIY Floral Painted Box, Delineate Your Dwelling
- Simple DIY Felt Flower Bottle – A perfect quick 30 minute craft! Delineate Your Dwelling