Photo via: tamarasjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- These simple DIY $10 ledges are easy to make; I love the price; and they make such a huge impact. Perfect for storing books on an empty wall in a kids room or play room. | Tutorial via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Once again it is that time of the week…the time that we check out the newest in Trendy Home Decor DIY Projects and this week we have a Fabulously Fresh bunch for you! They are all relatively quick and easy which is always a great thing! From and IKEA Rast Hack transformed by wood shims …
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- AD Check out these 5 DIY Ways to Update a Bathroom on a Budget! Find out how you can take your bathroom to the next level with a few simple and cost saving updates.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Do you desperately need a mantle update? I feel your pain! I was going through the same dilemma until I figured out how to do this easy DIY.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Crystal Chandelier @istandarddesign
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Candlesticks. Check out this easy tutorial to see how old spindles were used to make farmhouse style candlesticks in just a few simple steps!
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!