Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!
- Check out our Do it yourself Dining Room Makeover- where we used barn beams! This DIY project came with a lot of discoveries that turned it into a beauty.
- Check out this closet makeover reveal, including a source list by Erin Spain.
- Favorite wood projects using 2x4s. A project for everyone. Ranging from beginner to more advanced wood workers. Come check them out.
- A stunning floor plan is often all it takes to make guests impressed with your home. Big windows, architectural details, fireplaces, hardwood floors, you know the appeal of those features. Have you ever thought of adding your stairs to the list of focal pieces? Check out how these bloggers did just that! 1. Ombre Steps […]
- Make your own Vicks Vapor Disks for the shower. They clear up foggy heads and sinuses and they are the ultimate Shower Bomb!. Check out the Sinus Steamer Jar Idea that works like a charm too!
- How to Prep Furniture: the easiest and quickest way ever. Seriously, check out this magic in a bottle aka READY from Velvet Finishes
- A simple yet stunning Easter centerpiece from the produce aisle? Yes! Check out my DIY Easter Cabbage Arrangement tutorial to make this budget bouquet. via @jencarrollva
- DIY garage floor makeover! easy enough to do by yourself…and the look of the finished floor is sooooo nice…gotta remember this one for someday
- Holiday magic is in the sights, sounds, and most importantly the smells. Bring more magic to your holidays with this awesome Make a Scene wax warmer from Scentsy. The perfect Christmas decor idea that brings the scent of fresh pine or apple cider into your home. Click here to check out the rest of Scentsys great Holiday line up! ScentsyHolidayMagic, AD