Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Check out our Do it yourself Dining Room Makeover- where we used barn beams! This DIY project came with a lot of discoveries that turned it into a beauty.
- Favorite wood projects using 2x4s. A project for everyone. Ranging from beginner to more advanced wood workers. Come check them out.
- Adding teak to your shower floor makes it looks like a spa. – 20 Low-budget Ideas to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- How to Sew a Shower Curtain with a Vintage Tablecloth | This farmhouse style DIY sewing hack shows you exactly how to craft a unique shower curtain from a vintage tablecloth. This is a super simple, easy sew tutorial and it is super clear! Click through to read it now!
- Lighting, Lamps, Wall lamps, Floor Lamps, Bedsides lamp, Table lamps, Pendant Lamps, Ceiling Lamp, Chandeliers, Furniture, Design, Decor, Makeover
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY painted and stenciled ceramic tile floor using the Augusta Tile pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Love the Fixer Upper style? Want to add some vintage -inspired decor to your home? Check out this window pane tutorial!
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- We recently celebrated my daughter’s birthday with a Moana themed luau. Check out these fun Moana Birthday Party Ideas. This post contains affiliate links. Themed Food Food is a crucial …
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Candlesticks. Check out this easy tutorial to see how old spindles were used to make farmhouse style candlesticks in just a few simple steps!