Photo via: hipmamasplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Summer Fun Ideas| DIY Summer Tote Bag Craft Idea
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Check out this Chandelier update! Super easy diy that makes a huge impact. Tamarasjoy.com
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!
- DIY Dog Crafts Crafts for kids and dog owners to make for dogs. – Inpsiration. Dog themed ideas. Check them out!
- Water Color Pillows | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- DIY Popsicle Stick Puzzles. A super cute craft activity to do with your kids this summer! PopsicleHero (spon)
- Check out this easy homemade berry sorbet recipe, perfect for a refreshing summer snack!
- Make a bright and colorful ice cream cone garland out of yarn and paper! Perfect for a birthday or summer party – or just to brighten someones day!