Photo via: gallery.apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed wood wall art, Chevron Diamond design, twin headboard or can be used as wood wall decor or made into a tabletop. Made from reclaimed wood lath from a church made in 1830 and from another old building. On sale, this twin headboard or wall art is ready to ship. This listing is for this size only, approx. 41 by 17 by 1.5 inches. It comes ready to hang vertically or horizontally on a small nail or two in the wall. Will arrive ready to hang on the wall. We also offer the Full, Queen and King size headboards. Convo us for dimensions and price. This rustic twin headboard is made of all natural lath that has aged through the years and has changed color to many different hues of brown due to oxidation. The lighter colored lath is also natural but when the plaster was applied years ago the lath absorbed some of the plaster giving it this lighter color. None of the laths have been painted. It is an original design of mine and each is unique due to texture, color and grain in the laths are all different, also the old nail holes are not in the same place. Please go to the drop down menu to choose if you would like the finish to be natural as is, or have a clear matte finish applied. We do customize. It is designed and handmade by me, Michael Hutton. It is signed by me and dated. This one is ready to ship. The evening that it ships I will send the customer the tracking number and the date of arrival. It will ship usps or Fedex 3-5 business days after purchase. Thank you for visiting my shop at Past Reclaimed for your rustic mosaic reclaimed wood wall art and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- DIY: Chevron Patio Table. The table I want is a mix between this and the patio table with removable covers for the coolers
- Check out our Chevron Flag created just for 4th of July. Find out how we created this look on our blog!
- DIY Chevron Patio Table, easy dining table, full do it yourself instructions.
- Simple Dwellings: DIY Chevron Stairs
- Spring and Summer Wildflower, Hydrangea, and Chevron Burlap Wreath With Black Monogram, Spring Hydrangea Wreath. Year Round Wreath
- Bright White Wildflowers with Chevron Burlap Bow and Moss Covered Monogram Wreath
- Spray painted chevron doormat www.ciburbanity.com
- DIY: gold chevron paintings | Jess Lively
- Jars are an affordable and easy way to create storage for your desk, bathroom or bedroom. If its for pencils, cotton balls, candy, sewing tools or makeup brushes, this Chevron Patterned DIY Storage Jar is the ultimate organization hack for you.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall