Photo via: blog.chloefleury.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- shot gun shell wreath | Recycled shotgun shell Browning hunting by SilverThornDesignArt, $75 …
- Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour – beautifully decorated home that uses neutrals throughout the home – The Grace House
- Before and after gallery after fifteen months of renovation remodeling a 100 year old farm house in northern Minnesota. House tour, home decor, interior design, house decorating. The master bedroom.
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- Taco time! Make these crispy shrimp tacos for dinner tonight (click for a video recipe) by Sarah Hearts
- While pinning this week I stumbled across an amazing kitchen remodel, designed by Sarah Sherman Samuel. This kitchen is so full of fresh, unique ideas that, I wanted to share the inspiration. You will
- A Painter in Your Pocket: Painting Furniture – a step by step guide to giving furniture a facelift
- 850 Likes, 106 Comments – Sarah (@dreamingofhomemaking) on Instagram: “I havent showed this view in awhile! This as much as you will see in my kitchen, I keep all my…”
- Complete tour of the Magnolia House from Fixer Upper! Chip and Jo are AMAZING!!!
- Craftberry Bush | Christmas House Tour – Part 1 | http://www.craftberrybush.com
- 2015 Modern Farmhouse Fall Tour | Blesser House – Gorgeous fall home decor ideas!