Photo via: zoladecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- It is that time of year! I love sharing our Christmas tour with all of you each year. This year, things are a little more casual, and I think a little bit more fun. As I mentioned before, I chose not to be part of a group tour of homes this year because I didn’t want to miss my
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- How many of you bought an Easy Bake Oven as a Christmas gift? I think every year I try and find someone to give an Easy Bake Oven. I had …
- Super cute DIY Drop Cloth Christmas Pillow with Vintage buttons
- 5 Simple DIY Christmas Holiday Decoration Ideas | Arts and Classy
- I made this simple wreath from a few things laying around the house. The kitchen has its own brand of Christmas decor! It took just minutes to make this wreath…
- Holiday Candy Dish: Easy Christmas Craft Idea for Kids
- Modern Farmhouse Christmas Inspiration
- Cork and Twig Reindeer Christmas Ornaments…Rustic Christmas | DIY Christmas Ornament
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Spray Paint Your Christmas Lights | landeelu.com