Photo via: thecraftingchicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 45 delicious gluten free donut recipes – chocolate, vanilla, maple, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, banana, key lime, cinnamon, lemon, buttermilk & more!
- Fun drink for a Start Wars themed Birthday Party | STAR WARS R2D2 White Chocolate Cocoa Recipe
- Hot Apple White Chocolate Drink Recipe that is perfect for a cold night, amazing flavors or chocolate and apples in an awesome drink recipe.
- Campfire Toasted Cinnamon Rolls – Its amazing what a can of cinnamon rolls toasted over a campfire can taste like! Easy and fun even for little campers.
- inchyra blue, pegnoir, worsted, shadow white, off black
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Come check out how we covered our popcorn ceiling with Bead Board
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Gourmet Popcorn Gift — add your seasoning mixes to mason jars for a great handmade gift in a jar!
- Covering up a textured ceiling or popcorn ceiling – love!!
- You can attach a plastic bag to this Popcorn Ceiling Scraper from Homax to make scraping your old acoustic ceiling a breeze. And itll only take 30 minutes to do a 10×10 room!
- How to plank a popcorn ceiling with lightweight tongue and groove wood planks.