Photo via: almostmakesperfect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Renters Decor Ideas – DIY Pallet Wood Sign – Cool DIY Projects for Those Renting Aparments, Condos or Dorm Rooms – Easy Temporary Wall Art, Contact Paper, Washi Tape and Shelves to Make at Home http://diyjoy.com/diy-decor-ideas-for-renters
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Awesome and artistic vinyl material self-adhesive temporary wallpaper, easy to use! Peel it, Stick it and LOVE it! Add to your room personalised charm only in few minutes! 🙂 For more designs visit – https://www.etsy.com/shop/Betapet ► SIZES * 20.7 wide x 48 height / 52.5 cm x 122 cm * 20.7 wide x 96 height / 52.5 cm x 244 cm * 20.7 wide x 108 height / 52.5 cm x 275 cm * 20.7 wide x 120 height / 52.5 cm x 304 cm ► CUSTOM SIZE – we can print the wallpaper piece shorter or taller to fit perfectly for your wall ► WALLPAPER – Adhesive wallpaper, which you can peel, and stick anywhere you like and you will not need to use extra glue or something like that. If you would like to have whole wall with the wallpaper just calculate how much pieces you need and order as much as you would like! 🙂 ► SHIPPING Please make sure that your address is 100% correct and there are no mistakes. We are not responsible to re-ship if your address has changed from that on your account. Please scroll down to see shipping rates. ► DISCLAIMER Images displayed are for references only do not reflect the exact size. Please review the measurements posted in the description for the exact size. (Colors may appear different on your monitor depending on your settings.) *It is recommended that you apply wallpaper to surfaces that have been painted with an eggshell or satin finish. Applications on matte or flat paints are not recommended
- Heres a sneaky and stylish way to make your power cord part of your home decor – DIY Washi Tape Computer Cords!
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- Quick fix with washi tape.
- Turn those unfinished wood frames into a beautiful gallery wall with our DIY Washi Tape Wood Frames tutorial. Brighten up any plain wall with these frames.
- Everything Emily: DIY Washi Tape Wall Decals
- Today I’m continuing on with my renovations series. I’m about halfway through. See below for the link to other before-and-afters. This is the master bedroom ‘before.’ There was water damage, so sections of the subfloor had to be removed and replaced. This is after the subfloor was fixed: with carpet, paint, furnishings, and decor. It seems
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.