Photo via: byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Over 30 ways to get Fixer Upper style from Target! Who knew their stuff was so cute? Totally going to get some of these.
- DIY Coffee Filter Flowers | Paper Poppies | Paper Flower Tutorial
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- This is the easiest burlap wreath you can do. Plus there is a video tutorial!
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Coffee Table + Living Room that is just stunning! This DIY Coffee table is so easy!! It changes up the room so much! Click for tutorial
- the project files: DIY drum shade…this is so gorgeous and I am totally finding the time to do this!!!
- If youve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making a bench yourself! In this tutorial, Ill show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Learn how to paint cabinets with this step-by-step video tutorial. Painting your wood cabinets is an easy way to update your room!
- Eucalyptus wreaths are gorgeous way decor year round, but the price can be prohibitive. Follow this tutorial to create a DIY eucalyptus wreath affordably.