Photo via: colorcopper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- River bend table, 06/17/14. cherry wood, hemlock, river stones, epoxy
- DIY Epoxy Resin Coffee Table
- Were finally closer to finishing the bar top we started over a year ago. Luke had been collecting bottle caps for years with no real plan of what to do with them. We had millions (it seemed) and when we built the new bar at our new house, we decided to put those caps to…
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- These three “small kitchen” ideas are BRILLIANT! WINDOW “SHELF” BAR In a kitchen that is too small for even a small table and chairs, simply install a shelf by the window and get a couple of barstools that can fit snuggly underneath. Every meal will feel like a trip to your favorite cafe and the …
- Changing table upcycled to a bar cart.
- I’ve always loved the character encaustic cement tile brings to a space. It isn’t just for high-end residential and commercial spaces anymore! Lately, it’s become more accessible (and available) fo
- I have my grandparents original table that they received for a wedding gift…..I can use the base and have Bill remake the top with reclaimed lumber…..love this!
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- for a table top. do different colors then stain it!
- Refinishing a table: stain or paint a pattern on the top, paint the legs a different solid color (remember for the table top to account for pattern continuity if the table has a leaf)