Photo via: pepperminttulip.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Heres a sneaky and stylish way to make your power cord part of your home decor – DIY Washi Tape Computer Cords!
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- Swap out your style to create countless looks. Keep your favorite pieces and play with accessories. Learn how at The Home Depot.
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio! www.settingforfour.com
- Surround yourself with inspiring sayings and unique artwork. This DIY gallery wall features Hallmarks Stylish Sentiments and Will Brown shows you how to display it in your home! Perfect idea for a Mothers Day gift.
- Swanky Teal paint colors perfect for accent walls, home offices, kids room, play rooms, bathrooms
- Dont let sore muscles after a workout get in the way of your fitness routine. My hot/cold Comfort Bags will help!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their