Photo via: inbetweenchaos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- Hang curtains the easy way with this DIY template
- Hang curtains the easy way with this DIY template! Easy to customize!
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- DIY Printable Labels: This inspiration gives us the warm fuzzies. The best and most popular way to keep your home organized is by using labels to structure everything. Labels aren’t just for the pantry. They’d also be perfect for giving order to your garage and even your bathroom. (via The Creativity Exchange)
- Upcycle and Repurpose a vintage enamel colander into a hanging flower basket planter! Its the perfect reuse for a colander with rust- it comes with natural drainage and its easy to hang! Such an easy way to add cottage charm to your porch. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This is a great idea for my command center! Make a DIY giant rustic wall calendar with these free printable calendar pages. Learn the trick for how to print them on a budget for the perfect way to stay organized this school year. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- These birthday party games for kids arent just for kids, theyre for adults too! These games will thrill your guests and make for an unforgettable party!
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- DIY outdoor furniture projects arent just for the crafty or budget-conscious, they allow a refreshing degree of originality.Find the best designs!
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.