Photo via: confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY tulip wreath – stunning spring wreath
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- Make your own DIY Modern Spring Wreath with beautiful florals
- Peony Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy DIY Spring Wreath using flowers. This simple wreath idea requires no glue and can easily be made in 10 minutes. You can even find wreath and floral supplies at the dollar store.
- DIY Spring Floral Wreath | read more at http://happilythehicks.com
- Spring door wreath. DIY Door Wreath. So easy to make! Only took me about 35 minutes with two toddlers running around and only cost about $20 for supplies.
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Build a custom DIY Modern Plate for only $95 in lumber! Free printable plans and…
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough