Photo via: confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT: Stars and Stripes Burlap Wreath…Just Tie It!
- DIY tulip wreath – stunning spring wreath
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- We are loving how Beth styled her console table and wall. Our Tulip Crate and Wreath fit right in! Thanks for sharing. decoratingideas homedecor
- DIY Jewelry Storage from pretty dishes and two candlesticks. Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer
- Confessions of a New / Old Home Owner: DIY Bee House
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- Burlap Daisy Wreath Tutorial – Learn how to make this one of a kind daisy wreath for your front door this spring! Click here for the full video tutorial
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- DIY Spring Floral Wreath | read more at http://happilythehicks.com
- Keep it simple this winter with minimal DIY wreath ideas so easy that anyone can make them. Pretty enough to leave up until spring!
- Spring door wreath. DIY Door Wreath. So easy to make! Only took me about 35 minutes with two toddlers running around and only cost about $20 for supplies.