Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old weathered door and floor boards used to create a leaning shelf.
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- This bookcase offers ample storage and display space in a compact footprint. Plus, it’s super easy to build using 2×2 and 1×10 boards, plus pocket-hole screws. The vertical dividers add an interesting look, create built-in bookends, and make the whole structure stronger without adding complexity.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- So September has hit and Ive got a couple of FREE Fall Printables for you! Print them out, frame them up and use them around the house in your fall decor!
- DIY Pottery Barn-Inspired Bench – need just 3 boards to build this! So easy!
- Home Décor Tutorial – Weaber Lumber Weathered Wall Boards
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Quick and Easy Farmhouse Sign – Plus How to Make New Wood Look Old and Vintage-y! UncookieCutter.com
- Easy, Cheap and No Sew DIY Anna Frozen Costume – UncookieCutter.com
- Pool Remodel and Backyard Upgrade – party two – UncookieCutter.com
- How to Use Self-Leveling Concrete to prep your floor for tile – UncookieCutter.com