Photo via: freshcrush.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This beautiful farmhouse entryway is the perfect mix of style and organization with a cozy bench, hooks for coat storage, and a basket for accessories.
- DIY twin headboard bench tutorial to build a bench with a shelf for baskets or storage includes good DIY building tips to make the project easy.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Its not difficult to give yourself a little extra space in a closet for storage and organization. All it takes is a few supplies, a helper, and an afternoon. Heres how to add DIY shelves in a closet!
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Turn a simple book case into an elegant bench with storage
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar Store Organization and Storage Ideas Dollar Store Pantry Makeover square glass containers + large plastic bulk containers …
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.
- DIY Closet Organization Ideas for Messy Closets and Small Spaces. Organizing Hacks and Homemade Shelving And Storage Tips for Garage, Pantry, Bedroom., Clothes and Kitchen | How to Organize a Small Closet
- I am so excited to share with you a sign I made for my laundry room! When I posted about my laundry room hooks last month, I mentioned that I was hoping to buy or make a sign to go up above the baskets in my laundry room. The brown paint left that small …
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Alice Woods-smith shares how she transformed an old dresser into a seating bench: