Photo via: coricraft.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- The direction that you room faces can have a big impact on how the paint colour in your room appears. Learn how to deal with north, south east and west facing rooms in this article. http://www.thehomedesignschool.com/bloghome/when-paint-goes-wrong-room-d
- 14 DIY Headboard Projects – How To Build It DIY Headboards, DIY Furniture Projects, Bedroom Projects, DIY Tutorials, DIY Headboard Tutorials, How to Make Your Own Headboard
- 39 Furniture Decoupage ideas – Give old things a second life
- pretty painted flowers and leaves on an armoire – Traditional furniture from Alentejo – wardrobe
- 16 Best DIY Furniture Projects Revealed – Update Your Home on a Budget!
- Victorian Farmhouse Kitchen. farmhouse kitchen. kitchen makeover. white kitchen. white backsplash. Rae Dunn. – Room by Room Summer Series
- Dorm DIY: Iron-Transfer Floral Duvet Cover – Design*Sponge
- Having a desk in your bedroom is a great way to stay organized and neat – or, uh, at least it seems that way. Your desk might start out as your designated homework spot, with lofty ideas of evenings spent typing away projects and never having to search for that one important paper your teacher told you to hang onto.
- Interested in setting up a fabulous reading nook in your home? Last year around this time MPMK put together an entire book week. We covered topics like how to find great books, how to celebrate with books, even how to craft with books, and – my favorite – how to set up a book nook. I thought I’d repost our finds …
- Grateful – Thankful – Blessed DIY Thanksgiving Sign: Thanksgiving is all about reminding us why we should be grateful, thankful, and blessed all year long. – 17 Joyous Thanksgiving Decorations to Set the Mood for Holidays
- How to Paint Glass – What To Know