Photo via: elsass-elsass.blogspot.fi
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Mason Jar Crafts ~ * THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE (DIY, Home Decor, Crafts, Farmhouse)
- Cotton Stems | farmhouse, country rustic home decor ideas for a cozy, white living room
- Country Farmhouse – white walls and furnishings bring it all together and give it that collected-over-time feel – FARMHOUSE 5540
- Ah the farmhouse life. I’ve loved farmhouses since spending my childhood at my grandparents’ house. Since then, I’ve always looked for subtle ways to bring that beautiful and relaxing country look into my home. Well, now you can bring it into yours as well. I spent a bit of time on this…
- Rustic wood and wire baskets organizer. I made this for my kitchen, and it now holds all our dishtowels and handtowels. Easy and cheap country farmhouse decor DIY
- Pin this for later to make DIY acorns using twine and wooden eggs. A farmhouse style fall decor idea. Make a dozen! | Country Design Style | http://countrydesignstyle.com
- A Repurposed Clipboard in a Farmhouse Kitchen – this vintage clipboard is mounted to a cabinet and is used to hang kitchen towels – via French Country Cottage
- Modern French Country Farmhouse Master Bedroom Design
- Country farmhouse decor. Antique Country farmhouse decor. Country farmhouse decorideas Countryfarmhousedecor farmhousedecor antiquefarmhousedecor Home Bunchs Beautiful Homes of Instagram @becky.cunningham.home