Photo via: goodhousekeeping.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- elegant July 4th table setting decor ideas | red white and blue wedding ideas
- wedding table decor … Wedding Checklists for brides, grooms, parents & planners … plus how to organise an entire wedding, without overspending ♥ The Gold Wedding Planner iPhone App ♥
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.
- Spring Table Decor ideas. Flowers are an easy way to decorate a table. This blog post is full of inspiration that will jump start your table decorating.
- It is so easy to dry flowers! This video will show you what you need to dry your wedding flowers, garden flowers, or even grocery store flowers! Get the dried flower look in minutes.
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- I have my grandparents original table that they received for a wedding gift…..I can use the base and have Bill remake the top with reclaimed lumber…..love this!
- Add a handmade touch to your wedding by creating these elegant DIY wedding table number floral arrangements with a mini-bunting design. http://fancyshanty.com/wedding-table-number-display/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Wedding%20Table%20Number%20Floral%20Arrangement
- This rustic Wood Box Centerpiece is perfect for displaying flowers and other decorative items on your table. Get the easy step-by-step tutorial for making your own box at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Arranging alstroemeria flowers in a long trough for a casual kitchen table centerpiece.
- How to build a table trough centerpiece! Change out the flowers for every season, too. LOVE!