Photo via: stockpilingmoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- DIY Upholstered Wall Hangings using 4×8 pink foam insulation boards from Home Depot and covering them in fabric
- Laundry is the never ending cycle, once one load is done another one reappears. Surprisingly, you can very easily make your own homemade laundry cleaners for a fraction of the cost. You wont ever have to purchase store bought laundry detergent, stain fighter, fabric whitener, fabric softener or even dryer sheets with The 11 Best DIY Laundry Cleaners.
- Organizing containers can get pricey, but adding a few touches to brightly colored Dollar Store Bins provides a budget-friendly way to create industrial style storage for your bathroom. ad DesignedMega
- Flowered Mirror DIY with Dollar Tree Fabric Flowers
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar Store Organization and Storage Ideas Dollar Store Pantry Makeover square glass containers + large plastic bulk containers …
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- 23 Exciting Dollar Store DIY Projects. I’m Doing 12 With My Kids Tonight. – http://www.lifebuzz.com/dollar-store/