Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- There’s no such thing as too many holiday throw pillows. Plus, it’s the easiest way to add holiday festivity to any couch or chair. Featured product includes: St. Nicholas Square truck oblong throw pillow, “cozy” plaid oblong throw pillow, “this house believes” throw pillow, deer sherpa throw pillow, “warm wishes” snowmen throw pillow and snowflake tufted throw pillow. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- 5 Tips for Changing Colors in Corner to Corner Crochet (C2C)
- Free Crochet Pattern : Chick in Egg A free crochet amigurumi pattern for Beginners. Easter Bunny eggs make great gift for easter.
- Learn how to crochet an i-Cord and make this cool necklace.
- Crochet: Basket
- Free crochet pattern for the home.
- Crochet Easy Rose Free Pattern
- This is a small crochet idea with big potential! The label say – Scarf Ring-I am just a little ring, hardly fit for anything, but in your coat out of sight, I will hold a scarf just right
- Macrame Crochet Hammock
- Ninja Turtle Childs Beanie with Mask FREE Crochet Pattern – Deal Detecting Diva