Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Make your living room a comfortable space where you love to gather together. Find sofas, cozy pillows & more picks for the living room! Sign up now at http://jossandmain.com.
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- With an icy blue color on the walls, this living room needed a strong accent color to warm it up. Red-orange hues in the throw pillows, wingback chair, and rug balance the cooler tones and create a cozy, welcoming atmosphere.
- There’s no such thing as too many holiday throw pillows. Plus, it’s the easiest way to add holiday festivity to any couch or chair. Featured product includes: St. Nicholas Square truck oblong throw pillow, “cozy” plaid oblong throw pillow, “this house believes” throw pillow, deer sherpa throw pillow, “warm wishes” snowmen throw pillow and snowflake tufted throw pillow. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- Ninja Turtle Childs Beanie with Mask FREE Crochet Pattern – Deal Detecting Diva
- Crochet tablecloth – inspired by Turkish tiles
- Free crochet pattern for the home.
- This is a small crochet idea with big potential! The label say – Scarf Ring-I am just a little ring, hardly fit for anything, but in your coat out of sight, I will hold a scarf just right
- Free Crochet Pattern : Chick in Egg A free crochet amigurumi pattern for Beginners. Easter Bunny eggs make great gift for easter.
- Learn how to crochet an i-Cord and make this cool necklace.
- Today I have a simple little crochet project for you all that works up quickly, is really useful, and makes a great gift! Pretty good, right? Cotton washcloths are a perfect beginner project, but they are also great for any… Continue Reading →