Photo via: tidbits-cami.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Recycle an old or thrifted sweater into this pretty DIY button heart sweater pillow! Great budget friendly way to cozy up your living room! Includes easy tutorial. www.settingforfour.com
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping in the USA! Canada $29.95. So if you did not realize this and want to order more, just let us know in the notes at check – out and we will combine your order and refund the extra shipping! So that we can make your shopping experience wonderful, please read all the information in this description Perfect for your Bathroom with a little humor! or someone else! Two delightful signs is ready to hang on your wall. The Pirate Sign, First the sign has been painted white and base coated in Marine Blue. The design has been hand painted in White. The second sign (Mermaid) has been painted in white and base coated in Seaglass with white font. Both signs have been finished with a non-toxic sealer. I can do this sign in a variety of colors to match your décor. We now offer this set in three different sizes: Size 1: 8 x 8 x 3/4 Size 2: 10 x 10 x 3/4 Size 3: 11.5 x 11.5 x 3/4 The sign has a key hole drilled in the back so it lays flat against the wall. The stand is not included GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE – We can gift wrap your purchase. We will beautifully wrap your gift and it will include a lovely bow and note card with a personal message (please leave message in the notes section at check-out). To purchase gift wrapping please click on the link below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109791470/gift-wrapping-servicegiftchristmas? All of the Gingerbread Shoppe’s sign are made from wood. When possible we use re-claimed wood. We make no attempts to cover up knots, grains or other things that natural real wood have. We feel it adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the sign. Because we use paint there can be various shading differences from sign to sign. We feel that this is part of the art of painted signs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~Production Time and Shipping Information ~~~~~~~~ PLEASE BEFORE PURCHASE – CHECK THE SHIPPING POLICIES TAB ABOVE. This tab has the scheduled shipping time for the sign. If you are ordering multiple signs, the time will be based on the longest shipping time for the signs. All the signs ship from Fort Wayne, IN in the USA. Because we start to make orders as soon as we receive orders we do not cancel orders, so please only order when you are certain you are ready to order. USA Orders – we will ship your order either UPS or USPS based on location and time needed to arrive for USA order. INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped USPS first class unless you upgrade at check – out to a faster service. Please understand that USPS first class can take as long as 30 days. If your country charges any VAT or other taxes/duties/tariffs this is charged when you pick – up or receive the item and is the customer’s responsibility. We have no control over how much is charged, if it is charged and so forth. If you fail to pick up your item because you don’t want to pay this fee and it is return to us, if it is not a custom-made item we will refund the purchase price of the item less a 30% restocking/handling fee. We will not be refunding the shipping fee as we will not be refunded that fee. If the item was custom made, since it cannot be resold, no refunds will be given.
- When it comes to entertaining, having a cute, cozy home is key.
- There’s no such thing as too many holiday throw pillows. Plus, it’s the easiest way to add holiday festivity to any couch or chair. Featured product includes: St. Nicholas Square truck oblong throw pillow, “cozy” plaid oblong throw pillow, “this house believes” throw pillow, deer sherpa throw pillow, “warm wishes” snowmen throw pillow and snowflake tufted throw pillow. Celebrate the season with Kohl’s.
- With an icy blue color on the walls, this living room needed a strong accent color to warm it up. Red-orange hues in the throw pillows, wingback chair, and rug balance the cooler tones and create a cozy, welcoming atmosphere.
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Protect your new iPad mini tablet from dust and scrapes. Our sleeves are designed to keep you productive, portable and cute. Everything NagihanDesigns is handcrafted using the highest quality materials. Each layer is reinforced with fusible interfacing giving your porch extra strength and durability. Made with 1/8 foam padding, between fabric layers to protect your item from scratches and low-impact dents. All of my items are handcrafted in a smoke-free studio. I use professional sewing techniques and materials to make my items last for years. I use the highest quality fabric, durable interfacings and materials available. -Special Foam core provides security from scratches and dents -Premium Cotton Fabric -Lightweight and soft -Fully padded to protect your electronics This cases quality shall not be compared to those which dont have linen. Nagihan Designs cases keep your device snuggled safe and secure thanks to the felt lining. PATTERN PLACEMENT MAY VARY Handmade with pride in the USA in my pet free and smoke free design studio PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHAT DEVICE YOU WILL BE USING YOUR eREADER TECHEE FOR: *Leave us a note in the message to seller section during checkout* We will need to know the exact name of your device 🙂 Please choose from the list below: __________ APPLE Ipad Mini 7.8 x 5.3 x .28 KINDLE: Kindle Paperwhite (6.7 x 4.6 x 0.36) – 2012 Kindle Fire HD (7.6 x 5.4 x 0.4) – 2012 Kindle Fire (7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45) – 2011 Kindle Touch (6.8 x 4.7 x 0.40) – 2011 Kindle 4, Button (6.5 x 4.5 x .34) – 2011 Kindle 3, Keyboard (7.5 x 4.8 x 0.34) – 2010 Kindle 2 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.36) – 2009 Kindle 1 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.8) – 2007 NOOK: Nook Simple Touch Edition with Glow Light (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2012 Nook Tablet (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2011 Nook Simple Touch Edition (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2011 Nook 1st Edition (7.7 x 4.9 x 0.5) – 2009 NookColor (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2010 KOBO: Kobo Mini (5.24 x 4.00 x 0.40) – 2012 Kobo Glo (6.18 x 4.48 x 0.39) – 2012 Kobo Arc (7.44 x 4.72 x 0.48) – 2012 Kobo Vox (7.57 x 5.06 x 0.53) – 2011 Kobo 2, Touch Edition (6.5 x 4.5 x 0.4) – 2011 Kobo 1, 1st Edition (7.2 x 4.7 x 0.4) – 2010 SONY: Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 (6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8) – 2011 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-350 (5.71 x 4.11 x 0.33) – 2010 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-300 (6.25 x 4.25 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Touch Edition PRS-650 (6.61 x 4.68 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Touch Edition PRS-600 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Daily Edition PRS-950 (7.87 x 5.04 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Daily Edition PRS-900 (8.3 x 5.1 x 0.7) – 2009 Sony PRS-700 (6.77 × 5.11 × 0.4) – 2008 Sony PRS-505 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.3) – 2007 Sony PRS-500 (6.9 × 4.9 × 0.5) – 2006 SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab (7.4 x 4.74 x .47) – 2010 GOOGLE: Nexus 7 from Google (7.82 x 4.72 x .41) – 2012 If no message is left, this sleeve will be sized for the iPad Mini. If you are unsure of your model, feel free to provide a link to the item or specify the dimensions in the message to seller. Can also be custom fit to older generations of the above models and most other 6 – 7 ereaders or tablets. Please just mention your model name or provide a link in the message to seller. Thank you