Photo via: lifenreflection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An easy tutorial for making DIY soy candles, in your scent of choice, that are perfect for handmade gifts.
- DIY: Lavender Soy Candles | Bev Cooks
- Garage sale scores chalk painted, waxed and crisply topped off with coffee bean sack seats. www.huntandhost.com
- Bring the rich scent of your favorite coffee into your home with this Scented Coffee Candles Lanterns craft. http://fancyshanty.com/scented-coffee-candles-lanterns/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Scented%20Coffee%20Candles%20Lanterns
- Instructions to make my girl her very own bean bag for my apartment lol. It will have the initials G.E.T. 🙂
- How to make a unique bean bag toss game from terra cotta pot saucers and a printable (which you can get for free by clicking through!)
- DIY bean bag
- Clever – coffee beans in a glass to store make-up brushes.
- How to Make Your Own Citronella Candles JULY 25, 2014 BY MARTY WALDEN
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- Candles are all you need if you want to bring a cozy atmosphere to your home!
- DIY Color Blocked Candles