Photo via: lifenreflection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Lavender Soy Candles | Bev Cooks
- Garage sale scores chalk painted, waxed and crisply topped off with coffee bean sack seats. www.huntandhost.com
- Bring the rich scent of your favorite coffee into your home with this Scented Coffee Candles Lanterns craft. http://fancyshanty.com/scented-coffee-candles-lanterns/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=Scented%20Coffee%20Candles%20Lanterns
- How to make a unique bean bag toss game from terra cotta pot saucers and a printable (which you can get for free by clicking through!)
- Instructions to make my girl her very own bean bag for my apartment lol. It will have the initials G.E.T. 🙂
- DIY bean bag
- Clever – coffee beans in a glass to store make-up brushes.
- How to make your own herb candles.
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- Candles are all you need if you want to bring a cozy atmosphere to your home!
- 20 Easy DIY Candles To Make – Learn how to make fantastic homemade candles that looks gorgeous and easy to follow tutorials. They include step by step ways on how to make different kinds of candles. Absolutely the most unique diy projects and BEST candles out there!
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)