Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- If you love American flag home decor, you will definitely want to check out these patriotic DIY projects inspired by the flag. Cute flag home decor is not always easy to find, so we highly recommend you check out these awesome tutorials to learn how to make these yourself! Plus, how much better it w
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Industrial Shelving Unit (Industrial Bar, Industrial bookcase, Industrial bookshelves, pipe shelving unit) w/ optional reclaimed wood by IndustrialEnvy on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/218078031/industrial-shelving-unit-industrial-bar
- 1 cup sand 1/2 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp dish soap water (as needed) Optional* Food coloring
- Have you tried any Homemade Soap Recipes yet? If not, youre totally missing out! These diy soaps are easy and quick to make with awesome step by step tutorials. Check out Number 11, it smells divine!
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Ive always wanted a real hammock but if thats not an option, this DIY Macrame Hammock Chair is the next best thing! So stylish and comfy.
- If youve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making a bench yourself! In this tutorial, Ill show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- DIY Pillows and Fun Pillow Projects – Creative, Decorative Cases and Covers, Throw Pillows, Cute and Easy Tutorials for Making Crafty Home Decor – Sewing Tutorials and No Sew Ideas for Room and Bedroom Decor for Teens, Teenagers and Adults