Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ultimate guide on antiquing maps for crafts, display, and other uses. This guide gives you step by step directions, dos and donts, and coffee vs. tea!
- Maps and rustic frames, with a cute pallet wood sign help keep a TV wall…
- 10 Brilliant ways to decorate with maps, everything from suitcases to frames
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Personalized wooden lake maps.
- Shadow box your travel itinerary – ticket stubs, currency, maps, pictures
- …maps into art. Collect maps from your trip and have your vacations scattered around the home to remind you of special times and places
- DIY map coasters – make your own coasters for a great gift idea! Choose any maps that you want!
- Make your own geometric decor and crafts! Geometric designs are on trend and you can join in with these easy DIY tutorial ideas.
- Spring has sprung! Celebrate with these seasonal paper crafts that will let you transition right into summer.
- Im dying for summer! Bring it on early with one of these bright doormat DIYs! Summer, Projects, DIY, DIY doormat, doormat projects, simple doormat projects, fast doormat projects, quick crafts for summer.
- The past two Winters I have been really into crafts and decorating with these wooden discs. Problem is I have been spending a small fortune to buy them on Etsy and have you seen how much craft stores are charging for them? Well on Thanksgiving I noticed my Brother-in-law had done some landscaping in his yard and had a pile of branches to burn. After dinner I went our back and grabbed two small branches.