Photo via: homedecor101.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen! Pretty one Window screens made from lace by freida
- Calendar made from a window — label each pane with a day of the week and then you can write your schedule with a dry erase marker.
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- Affordable, easy, and no-sew window treatment. It can be made with only one yard of fabric and styled 3 different ways. | In My Own Style
- Some of you might be familiar with crafting, some of you might even consider yourselves crafty. Some of you, my dear friends, believe you arent crafty at all… but Ive seen you make things. Ive seen your creative gears moving. I know from many conversations, sometimes the problem with creativity is the “how do I …
- Aint She Crafty: How To Build A Headboard From An Old Door
- 15 DIY window treatments from
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- DIY Lace Lamp (by Dosfamily)
- DIY – Lace curtain pillow case
- DIY Lace Boot Socks, Leg Warmers, Frugal, Homemade
- Feeling crafty? Check out these 10 easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend! 5 is at the top of my list!