Photo via: homedecor101.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen! Pretty one Window screens made from lace by freida
- Calendar made from a window — label each pane with a day of the week and then you can write your schedule with a dry erase marker.
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall
- Affordable, easy, and no-sew window treatment. It can be made with only one yard of fabric and styled 3 different ways. | In My Own Style
- Wondering how to make a built in bookcase and window seat? We made one for ours sons room and its not as hard as you might think!
- Aint She Crafty: How To Build A Headboard From An Old Door
- Some of you might be familiar with crafting, some of you might even consider yourselves crafty. Some of you, my dear friends, believe you arent crafty at all… but Ive seen you make things. Ive seen your creative gears moving. I know from many conversations, sometimes the problem with creativity is the “how do I …
- If you need food ideas for the 4th of July, look at these red, white and blue cakes, desserts, appetizers and drinks from our favorite crafty bloggers.
- 15 DIY window treatments from
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- DIY – Lace curtain pillow case