Photo via: cedarhillfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a routine and buying a planner with the hope of simplifying your life is a great first step, but its important to know how a routine can simplify your life. Use these 15 tips to simplify your life with a routine.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- I really do need less stuff. Ok. Why then do I keep buying it? help !! :/
- My secret source for buying inexpensive feather pillow inserts for making your own decorative pillows.
- Ive long admired all those pretty hand painted globes Ive seen on etsy and anthropologie. But like so many other things, I thought making one myself would be more fun than just buying one. I used a globe that I found at Michaels (bought with a gift card and a coupon), but you could use … Read More about Easy Painted Globe – Be the Change!
- Are you living in or buying an outdated home? This article provides five thrifty, simple and smart ways you can re-style your older home without remodeling.
- First Time Owning a Home? Heres Helpful Insights Into Homeowners Insurance. Feel Confident When Buying! realestate
- I was looking at buying one of those wooden zoos as stuffy storage, but bungee cording existing furniture is genius! DIY
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.