Photo via: morningbymorningproductions.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We are loving how Beth styled her console table and wall. Our Tulip Crate and Wreath fit right in! Thanks for sharing. decoratingideas homedecor
- These DIY Crate Shelves take crafty to a whole new level! With a pop of colored paint and patterned fabric, these wall organizers are decorative as well as practical. The unique storage makes this upcycled project ideal for your daughter’s bedroom or your home office!
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- DIY Wood Crate Toy Storage | Toy Storage Solutions For A Well-Organized House
- How to Stage Your House on a Budget. Yes its possible! I staged our house for less than $70 using mostly stuff we already had and we sold it on DAY THREE of being listed with multiple full-price offers! Its not as scary as you think to DIY your home staging. realtor | for sale | first time homeowner | staging |real estate
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Be Creative: DIY Home Decor Ideas DIY Décor: How To Customize A Wooden Storage Crate
- DIY End Tables with Step by Step Tutorials – DIY Rustic Nightstand – Cheap and Easy End Table Projects and Plans – Wood, Storage, Pallet, Crate, Modern and Rustic. Bedroom and Living Room Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-end-tables
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Like Sandi, Im clearing out Christmas and bringing out the birds nest because that will make it spring sooner. //mirror: @hobbylobby //candlesticks: @tuesdaymorning //demijohn/carboy: antique mall // table: @405imports //basket: @potterybarn //pillow: @tuesdaymorning //vintage milk crate: my mother-in-laws barn //floors: Weathered saddle @shawfloors //birds nest: Nebraska Furniture Mart //wall color: @sherwinwilliams Mindful Gray
- Look at this gorgeous laundry room storage unit created by Jen Jones of the blog IHeart Organizing. Heres her step-by-step description of the DIY project.
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.