Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- A photographers guide to displaying your beautiful photos at home. I always end up with a hundred holes on my wall and never satisfied with my display.
- Instantly liven up a drab wall by hanging some melted crayon art. An entire box of crayons is laid out over a white canvas to create a visually stunning …
- Use our easy step by step tutorial to create a DIY abstract heart painting on any canvas size. Lots of inspiration to help you choose colors.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.
- Keep all your makeup palettes on display and within reach by storing them in cool copper wire baskets on your vanity.
- How to drill holes in seashells so you can use them for jewelry, curtain accents, etc.
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- Easy instructions to make holes in drywall DISAPPEAR! Anyone can do this!: