Photo via: kj.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Upcycle and Repurpose a vintage enamel colander into a hanging flower basket planter! Its the perfect reuse for a colander with rust- it comes with natural drainage and its easy to hang! Such an easy way to add cottage charm to your porch. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Secrets for How to Make a Floral Arrangement for Spring! Add pops of color to your home decor with this flower arranging tutorial. Perfect for floral centerpieces, wedding flower ideas, and so much more! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Turn old jars into something beautiful with your Silhouette with this months Silhouette Creators Challenge. Create a beautiful Farmhouse Kitchen Canister or two to bring lots of fixer upper charm to your kitchen. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- CREATE A SPRING INSPIRED SOFA- Part of creating a beautiful home is giving a nod to the season! Sofas can help you breathe spring air into a room!
- I sometimes call these prints photographs but they are not true photographs; the Maidenhair fern and the Solomons Seal were actually scanned directly into the computer using a technique that creates sheer, almost x-ray like images. The result are simple images with the look of vintage botanical prints. Very fresh, like a breath of spring. The foliage is almost transparent for a luminous effect. Offered at a special price, each image will be printed individually on a beautiful matte fine art paper using pigmented chroma inks. Sizes: 4 inches square 5 inches square 6 inches square 8 inches square 10 inches square (includes extra for shipping) 12 inches square (includes extra for shipping) The prints are not matted or framed. ************************************ Enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/judystalus ************************************ Please also visit my accessories shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedwire
- Spring, Spring Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangements for Spring, Spring Decor, Home Decor for Spring, Spring Decor, DIY Spring Decor, How to Arrange Flowers, DIY Flower Arrangements, Flower Arrangement TIps and Tricks, Popular Pin
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- This farmhouse flower box was SO simple to create and makes for the perfect farmhouse decor all year round! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Flowers, Fake Flowers, Decorating With Fake Flowers, How to Decorate With Fake Flowers, How to Make Fake Flowers Look Real, Flower Decorating, Spring, Spring Decorating Ideas, How to Decorate for Spring, Floral Arrangements, Floral Arrangement Ideas, DIY