Photo via: woodpalletfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed wood wall art, Chevron Diamond design, twin headboard or can be used as wood wall decor or made into a tabletop. Made from reclaimed wood lath from a church made in 1830 and from another old building. On sale, this twin headboard or wall art is ready to ship. This listing is for this size only, approx. 41 by 17 by 1.5 inches. It comes ready to hang vertically or horizontally on a small nail or two in the wall. Will arrive ready to hang on the wall. We also offer the Full, Queen and King size headboards. Convo us for dimensions and price. This rustic twin headboard is made of all natural lath that has aged through the years and has changed color to many different hues of brown due to oxidation. The lighter colored lath is also natural but when the plaster was applied years ago the lath absorbed some of the plaster giving it this lighter color. None of the laths have been painted. It is an original design of mine and each is unique due to texture, color and grain in the laths are all different, also the old nail holes are not in the same place. Please go to the drop down menu to choose if you would like the finish to be natural as is, or have a clear matte finish applied. We do customize. It is designed and handmade by me, Michael Hutton. It is signed by me and dated. This one is ready to ship. The evening that it ships I will send the customer the tracking number and the date of arrival. It will ship usps or Fedex 3-5 business days after purchase. Thank you for visiting my shop at Past Reclaimed for your rustic mosaic reclaimed wood wall art and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Check out the tutorial for an easy rustic DIY end table @istandarddesign
- An easy tutorial for an easy to build DIY sofa from pallet wood @istandarddesign
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- Global inspiration meets hometown technique in this tile company founded by Sara Baldwin. A native of Virginia’s Eastern Shore, where New Ravenna is headquartered, the designer credits the region’s “bountiful and beautiful habitat” for the spirit of her work. Shown is the Orson tile, a hand-cut mosaic with Calacatta marble and 24K-gold glass, devised by Baldwin and executed by artisans in her studio.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- This DIY Halloween art project is easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes! Learn how following this step-by-step tutorial.
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.