Photo via: beauteefulliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Beautiful handmade decor ideas for decorating a beach house or summer cottage. You will find decor accents that will fit into any coastal, nautical or beach inspired room, all lovingly hand crafted from artists across the US and Canada. Click through to see all our favorite picks!
- DIY Boho Inspired Bamboo Solar Lights – this quick and easy tutorial will show you how to turn ordinary wicker bamboo or twine pendants into outdoor solar lights quickly and easily! Check out the full tutorial to see how to create these easy boho accents
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Switch up your wall decor and create a bold gallery wall using mirrors. A creative alternative to art and photos, mirrors will reflect light through the room, making it appear more open and airy. Mix different metals, shapes, and sizes to achieve this on-trend modern look. Click to explore this stylish space.
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Summer colors and decor inspired by coastal living. Create a beachy yet sophisticated living space by mixing dusty blues, whites and grays into your color palette. | Pulte Homes
- Create a stunning graphic wall art piece with wood and a world map silhouette. Tutorial for world map wall art including a Free silhouette cut file and pdf printable for each segment of the map.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper