Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- DIY Bronze Range Hood. Tired of your boring range hood? Create your own DIY bronze range hood using Modern Masters Metal Effects and inexpensive decorative tacks.
- This DIY peacock chair makeover from Chanel, of Camille Styles, will add a bright burst of personality to your backyard. Use this easy tutorial to bring color and life into your outdoor landscaping. Chanel used a bright shade of Aquifer to cover up the old paint job on her wicker chair. Check out this rest of her article to see how you can get this modern look in your own home.
- DIY your own succulent terrarium garden by layering sand, soil, and stone.
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary // ad IAMSCat
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- Urban Mettles modern wall planters are created with a commitment to quality and a love for succulents! These modern outdoor planters and address plaques will add instant curb appeal to your home.
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own.