Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Its Written on the Wall: Old Windows: Use Them In So Many Ways as Decor
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 30+ Creative Ways of Reusing Old Vintage Glass Insulators http://www.recyclart.org/2015/04/30-creative-ways-of-reusing-old-vintage-glass-insulators/ …Be sure to follow me at pinterest.com/ninabruhns/cool-home-garden-stuff-nina/ for more terrific ideas for your home and garden!!! Or if youre into living sustainably, please check out this board: pinterest.com/ninabruhns/living-sustainably-permaculture-homesteading-ideas/
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- 12 Ways to use Fabric as Wall Art ~ Creative Cain Cabin
- Cool Ways To Use Christmas Lights -Best Easy DIY Ideas for String Lights for Room Decoration, Home Decor and Creative DIY Bedroom Lighting – Creative Christmas Light Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions – Creative Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Teenagers and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-string-lights
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- For less than $10 you can make a one-of-a-kind lamp that commemorates your personal history or other past events. Creative lighting aside, this quick project also finally finds a use for those old 35mm negatives you have lying around.
- Recycled Clock Tea Table – Creative Ideas for Home Interior Design (decor, coffee, side, end, beautiful, romantic, old, projects, crafts, DIY, do it yourself, fun, creative, uses, use, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, handmade, homemade)
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.