Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its Written on the Wall: Old Windows: Use Them In So Many Ways as Decor
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- Diy Window Repurpose: Reuse Your Old Windows According To Your Needs More
- 10 Ways to Use Castile Soap Around the Home| Castile Soap Uses, Uses for Castile Soap, How to Use Castile Soap Around the House, Castile Soap Recipes, Popular Pin, Natural Living, Clean Clean Home
- Old windows
- Repurpose Your Rooms: How to Redesign, Renovate, and bring new life into unused areas. Most of us have a room we dont use, and we can all take the time to bring new life into those old spaces. When you repurpose your rooms, you can add new life to your existing home, and enjoy those areas again.
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- Here are 8 creative ways to decorate and add a little farmhouse flair to your home with vintage wooden crates.
- Easy and creative ways to create more privacy in your backyard or on your deck.
- Heres some really creative and original ways to spruce up your kitchen – all you need to add is some elbow grease, a few craft supplies and some
- Drawer fitted with pegboard to hold dishes. Looking for new and creative ways to eliminate disorder in your kitchen? Incorporate a few of these clutter-busting features in your next kitchen remodel.